Monday 9 November 2009

When you first jump in its all cold and you feel like you're going to drown . . .

I've ben battling a b*st*rd of a migraine and trying to do some reading and research. Its sporadic and its painful but perhaps sadistically deep down somewhere in my soul there is a tiny light starting to turn on - ever so slowly. I've been watching videos, reading PDFs, book,articles, sending questions to people all over the world for the past 3 hours and right now I have 43 pages of rambling notes - I hope I can remember what they were for tomorrow (those of you who suffer from migraines will know that I mean).

Anyway,

I'm going to be posting stuff on here more regularly as I make those links between what I find and my assignment. First off, here's a video link that talks about TV and the web and also curiously mentions Hypercard and its its use:



Secondly,

here's a talk on the birth of Wikipedia:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.